Hog Roast Hire Bury St Edmunds
Prior to your event we liaise with you or the event manager/organiser to make sure everything runs smoothly. We then arrive on the day in good time to set up our equipment in the agreed location. We provide all the essential equipment needed for a professional service as a minimum but please remember this is a bespoke service that can be tailored to your preferred style and requirements. For the complete service a minimum of two staff are on hand to assist with carving and serving and to ensure a successful event.
Food provenance is key in our business ethos. Our free range pork has a traditional flavour and succulence and is only sourced from renowned Suffolk specialists. Suffolk is renowned for being the home of some of the finest pork in the UK. This is because our farmers take pride in producing this high quality product in a natural environment.
Free range ‘Gloucester Old Spot’ and other meat such as beef, lamb and venison can be provided.
Our bread, rolls and baps are similarly sourced from a known Suffolk baker. We do not and will not ever use Cash and Carry or Supermarket packaged breads, our aim is to provide bread made to order, again aiming for the finest and freshest products.
Our side dishes freshly prepared:
- Country coleslaw
- English classic tossed salad
- New potato salad with mild mustard mayo and chives
- Rocket Lettuce
- (these are our most popular choices but we have more you can choose from if you wish, so please ask when making an enquiry)
We also offer a range of preserves:
- Turner & Taylor’s Suffolk Cider Apple Sauce
- Turner & Taylor’s Suffolk Ale Chutney
- Turner & Taylor’s Oriental Sauce
Main accredited suppliers:
- J R Creasey’s of Peasenhall
- Bramfield Meats
- Reads the Bakers